Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A View of Tyndale House Library

Click on the graphic above to get a larger view. The desk I use is indicated by the dark circle. It faces Selwyn Gardens street.

The library is full. I
t receives about a thousand volumes each year. You may view plans for expanding the library area. Funds are needed to undertake this project.

Below is a picture of my study carrel. It's quiet. It's spacious. It's my study area for these many weeks while in Cambridge.


Today has been a productive day of research. Productivity, at this stage, is measured by how successful I am at locating and gathering resources that I have itemized on my bibliography. Given the stacks of resources, I would say I have been quite successful. Now I have to read all these items. That success will be measured differently and realized more slowly.