Thursday, February 8, 2007

A Touch of Minnesota In Cambridge

Yesterday I introduced you to Selwyn College, one of the many colleges that make up Cambridge University. This morning, take a look at Selwyn College now. I took a shot of Selwyn College Chapel from the same angle as yesterday.

The weather forecast was correct. I awoke to snow this morning. I rose early and took a stroll through familiar streets of Cambridge to snap some pictures to share with all of you.
It wouldn't be right for me to neglect some shots of Tyndale House. Here are a few snaps of the House in the freshly fallen snow. On the left is the main entrance from Selwyn Gardens (street). Below is another shot of the main entrance from the walkway in front of the library. On the right is the rear entrance walkway covered with virgin snow.

Below on the right is is the Holy Trinity Vicarage house No. 2 directly across Selwyn Gardens from Tyndale House.

I wandered on down to
take a few pictures of Mathematical Bridge before returning to Tyndale House for some breakfast. What's a disappointment! I took an early morning stroll through romantic Cambridge graced with a fresh blanket of snow without my romantic one, my wife. Next time I come to Cambridge, Lois will surely be with me.



Enjoy these shots of Mathematical Bridge dressed in snow. View my earlier pictures of Mathematical Bridge here.

What a difference one day can make!

As I sit at my study carrel, it continues to snow. Unfortunately, I also hear the wailing of sirens, many times this morning.