Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cafe Naz

For my Northwestern College readers, I want you to know that I am not far from Cafe Naz. No, not the Cafe Naz at Northwestern College, but the Cafe Naz in Cambridge, England, an Indian Restaurant.


Since I did not get to a grocery store today, I decided to eat a good meal at a pub nearby. A friend recommended Hat & Feathers. The feature tonight is steak with chips, peas, and tomatoes. I chose another dish instead, and hmmm, let me tell you it was delicious. I chose Roast Chicken Breast with cream potatoes topped with bacon and a rich sauce. The side dish included boiled cabbage, julienne carrots, new red potatoes, and steamed broccoli. Am I making you hungry? I received a very generous portion of all. It was excellent. It was particularly enjoyable since I've not had a real dinner for several days.

If you ever come to Cambridge, may I commend
Hat & Feathers at the intersection of Grange and Barton Roads? I took tap water with ice this evening, which cost me nothing, so I cannot speak for the spirits or ales, but I can speak concerning the food. It's good.

Now back to that for which I came to Cambridge.